Data Protection and Privacy Notices
The Aspire Educational Trust takes the protection of all personal data seriously. We treat all personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and our data protection policies which can be found at the bottom of this page.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Privacy Notice?
A privacy notice is a statement that describes how The Aspire Educational Trust collects, uses, retains and discloses personal information.
To ensure that we process any personal data fairly and lawfully we are required to inform you:
- Why we need your data
- How it will be used and
- Who it will be shared with
This information also explains what rights that you have to control how we use that information. The law determines how organisations can use personal information.
The Aspire Educational Trust recognises the importance of protecting personal and confidential information in all that we do.
- Privacy Notice for Workforce
- Privacy Notice for Governors
- Privacy Notice pupils, parents and guardians
- Privacy Notice for Occupational Health Referrals
- Privacy Notice for Referees
Other important documents include
- Photographic and Video Images Policy
- Records Management Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data and Cyber Security Breach Prevention and Management Plan
- Protection of Biometric Data Policy
If you have any questions about our Privacy Notices or information we hold about you please get in touch.