TA with SEN (grade 4) Puss Bank School & Nursery
Teaching Assistant Grade 4 with SEN (Aspire 5027)
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time + INSET days)
Actual Salary: £14,285.90
We are a large primary school who values the contribution our staff make to our pupils’ experience and our
friendly school community. We are looking for a person who has excellent inter-personal skills and who is
able to work as part of the team, with colleagues, parents and children.
This post has become available due to an increase in the number of children with Education and Health Care
Plans within our school.
We expect the successful candidate to:
• Be dedicated, resilient and enthusiastic with a passion for providing exciting and positive learning
experience and outcomes for all children.
• Be able to support successful learning across all key stages and support the learning of pupils with
complex SEND needs.
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour as well as inspire and motivate our children.
• Be supportive, nurturing and understanding.
• Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
In return you will receive:
• A welcoming, friendly environment.
• The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues.
• Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the school.
• The opportunity for future career progression within the trust.
Visits to the school will be offered to shortlisted candidates at time of interview. Puss Bank School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include References, Health, Right to Work in the UK, DBS and a declaration that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009. Appointment to this post is subject to a probationary period.
Please see the documents below for further details about this vacancy. Applications should be made by completing the Aspire Support Staff Application Form. A full application pack is available to download from the school website. CV’s will not be accepted.
Please return completed applications for the attention of Mrs McKinstry, Finance & HR Manager, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date for applications: 19/04/21
Date of interviews: 27/04/21
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please note due to the volume of applications we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates.