- Working for Aspire
- Current Vacancies
- TA with class cover (grade 6) Puss Bank School & Nursery
TA with class cover (grade 6) Puss Bank School & Nursery
Teaching Assistant inc. Class Cover (Primary with SEN) Grade 6 (AA:AD 5031)
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time + INSET days)
Actual salary: £16,409.88
We are a large primary school who values the contribution our staff make to our pupils’ experience and our
friendly school community. We are looking for a person who has excellent inter-personal skills and who is
able to work as part of the team, with colleagues, parents and children.
We expect the successful candidate to:
• Be dedicated, resilient and enthusiastic with a passion for providing exciting and positive learning
experience and outcomes for all children.
• Be able to support successful learning across all key stages and support the learning of pupils with
complex SEND needs.
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour as well as inspire and motivate our children.
• Be supportive, nurturing and understanding.
• Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
In return you will receive:
• A welcoming, friendly environment.
• The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues.
• Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the school.
• The opportunity for future career progression within the trust.
Visits to the school will be offered to shortlisted candidates at time of interview. Puss Bank School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include References, Health, Right to Work in the UK, DBS and a declaration that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009. Appointment to this post is subject to a probationary period.
Please see the documents below for more infomation about this vacancy.
Applications should be made by completing the Aspire Support Staff Application Form. A full application pack
is available to download from the school website. CV’s will not be accepted.
Please return completed applications for the attention of Mrs McKinstry, Finance & HR Manager, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 27th April 2021
Date of interviews: 6th May 2021
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Please note due to the volume of applications we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates.